- 1 head of Cauliflower (Around 500g)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 tsp Curry powder
- 15 ml Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- Pre-heat the oven to around 230 C.
- Chop the cauliflower. Add it to a mixing bowl together with the oil, salt, curry powder, maple syrup, and all the seasonings of choice.
- Add 15ml of coconut oil to a large pot, enough to cover the base of the pot when melted, then wait for about 1 minute.
- Add the cauliflower arranging the pieces it to fit comfortably inside the dish, make sure they don’t overlap. Stir the pot occasionally until the cauliflower develops a golden brown colour.
- Carefully transfer the cauliflower to a baking tray and place it in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- The cauliflower should turn a golden brown colour and be cooked through, crispy edges and a tender texture.