- 1 Medium Pak Choi
- 90 g Noodles
- 10 g Sesame Seeds
- 20 ml Sesame Oil
- 20 ml Black Rice Vinegar
- 30 ml Soy Sauce
- 25 ml Chilli Oil
- 2 Spring Onions (Finely chopped)
- 15 g Fresh Ginger (Finely chopped)
- 60 g Shimeji Mushroom (or any mushroom)
- Start by putting a pot with water to boil. This will be used for the noodles.
- Over a frying pan, toast the sesame seeds for about a minute or so. Then add the toasted seeds into a mortar and pestle set, and give it a coarse crush.
- Into a mixing bowl, place the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chilli oil, spring onions, ginger, and the crushed sesame seeds. Make sure all the mixture is combined well.
- Add the noodles into the boiling pot, and cook according to instructions.
- About 2 minutes before the noodles are done, roughly chop the Pak Choi and mushrooms and add to the boiling pot.
- Once the noodles are ready, removed the water and place it inside a mixing bowl. Add the sauce over the noodles and combine everything well.
- Serve the dish hot with an extra drizzle of chilli oil.