- 300 g Fresh Parsley (curly, chopped)
- 1/2 Medium Red Onion (finely diced)
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 Medium Tomato (diced)
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 15-30 ml Olive Oil (or avocado oil)
- 30 g Hulled Hemp Seeds
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Into a large mixing bowl, add the parsley, onion, bell pepper, and tomatoes. Top up with the lemon juice, olive oil, black pepper, and salt. With a wooden spoon, toss to combine everything well.
- Once everything is well combined, sprinkle the hemp seeds over, and it’s done.
- It’s the perfect side for other Mediterranean dishes.