- 2 Bunches of asparagus (Around 200g)
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- Start by pre-heating the oven to around 230 C.
- Remove the ends of all the stalks, usually 1/4 of the whole stalk, and place on a baking tray.
- Drizzle all the bunches evenly with Olive Oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. With your hands, massage all the bunches, making sure all the stalks are covered with oil, salt, and pepper. Ensure the asparagus lies in a single layer on the baking tray.
- Roast for around 7-10 minutes or until a light brown colour starts to develop on the stalks, and they are tender when touched with the fork.
- Season to taste and serve hot with a drizzle of lemon juice. At this point, it’s possible to taste and add more salt or pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, usually with a drizzle of lemon juice.