- 1 Medium Aubergine (Trim end, chopped into cubes)
- 30 ml Olive Oil
- 5 g Sea Salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 C. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Wash the Aubergines, trim the ends and chop into cubes of around 2.5cm.
- Add the chopped Aubergines into a mixing bowl and drizzle with the Olive Oil and the Salt. Mix together until and the Aubergines are covered with oil.
- Roast it for around 25-30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes, or until tender with a lightly browned.
- Best served straight from the oven.