- 1 Medium Butternut Squash (Chopped into Cubes)
- 20 ml Avocado Oil (or Coconut Oil)
- 25 ml Maple Syrup
- 10 g Curry Powder
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Prepare a large sharp knife, and a solid chopping board. Remove the top and bottom part of the squash and discard.
- After cutting the squash in half, remove the seeds with a spoon, and chop the whole vegetable into small cubes of around 3x3cm.
- Pre-heat the oven to around 210 degrees Celsius and prepare a baking tray with parchment paper over.
- Into a mixing bowl, add the chopped squash, avocado oil, maple syrup, salt, pepper, and the curry powder. With bare hands, mix all the ingredients together, making sure all the squash is evenly coated, then arrange the mixture into the tray. Be aware to leave a small little space between the pieces to guarantee an even roasting.
- Bake the squash for around 20-25 minutes or until it presents a light brown colour. Shake and toss the tray after 15 minutes for a more even cooking.
- Enjoy the roasted butternut squash into a salad bowl, soups, or on its own as a side dish.